Friday, April 9, 2010

mattfurie.com wallpaper art



This an advertisement that I am totally excited about. I think that wallpapers for computers are an excellent form of advertisements. I have always loved them, esp for art. Dark Horse Comics has some really good ones for their comics. I like wallpapers for good art. I feel that if I am going to be doing advertising I should be good at art but sadly I am not very good. I have a lot of ideas for what I want to make with art but I lack the needed skills. I am working on that though.

When I figure out how to make things that I am proud of I will probably start a site up where I can post things and then I will make wallpaper art for computers.

1 comment:

  1. Is it an ad, or a Point-of-Sale promotional giveaway? (Either works in the swipe file). I think this works better for our purposes if you post the whole image; you've trimmed out the promotional bits!

    ReplyDelete