Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Old Spice ads

I am not sure how to describe the new old spice commercials but I think that they are some of the most creative pieces that I have seen in a lot time. I really like them. one in particular features a ripped guy talking about how much he loves old spice then he extends his arm past the right side of the screen and it shows up on the left side. I think he hits someone. I liked this so much because it reminds me of old mario and donkey kong games. hell yeah! the link is here because I don't know how to post it

http://www.oldspice.com/videos/all/27/Punch_15/

I got this ad to remind me that anything is possible and I can do much better than I am now. I think that in the future I could apply NES style logic to the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment