Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Bike Bit Me

I was out on a few sales meetings with my new boss. It was the first time that I was going to meet his clients that I am working for. I got coffee and hopped on my bike. I was only 4 blocks away from a big client. My new rain guard caught my pants when I was getting on my bike (biking with coffee in hand). It caught and tore a hole through my pants. That hole directed the piece of metal to my leg which it also tore a hole in. I did not realize I was bleeding until I arrived at the meeting and my pants were wet. We all saw what had happened at the same time. Ooops.

This one is a minute or so after I pulled my pant leg up. My great boss took it for me.

ryan wolf, cut leg

This one is the next day. It's gross because I couldn't take the bandages off. The cut bled for almost 24 hours. If I poked he band-aids blood would shoot out.

ryan wolf, cut leg next day 1

the last one is right before I took the stuff off and cleaned it up. My foot isn't fat but it looks like it here. I thought this shot showed off the bandages pretty well.

ryan wolf, cut leg next day

Anything worth doing is worth getting hurt for.

1 comment: