Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Smashed Bird On Portland Bridge

So this isn't that big of a deal but it is still gross. I have a section on here called "Things We Let Slide". All it is about is small gross things that I see on the day to day. So it would be like piles of hair in a house or really gross bathrooms at bars or ummm smashed birds on a bridge getting run over several hundred times a day with no one even thinking that it should be removed. At least 10 cars hit this thing while I was trying to snap a few photos of it.

ryan wolf, things we let slide

a little closer but not too close because I didn't want to die next to this little bugger

ryan wolf, things we let slide

I also saw a person get run over by a max last week but you won't be seeing that. I didn't even want to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment